Call for Papers
Sorry, the call for papers is now closed...
There are still some places for poster proposals!
contact us at email@example.com
Topics considered for the abstracts submission
- Spectroscopy methods
- Scattering methods
- Scanning in situ and operando techniques
Computational and theoretical methods
- Quantum/Force fields molecular dynamics
- Implicit and explicit solvent representations
- Free energy calculations
- Spectroscopy simulations
- Sorption and surface complexation modeling
Heterogeneous catalysis and separation
- Catalysts preparation: support impregration and precursor speciation
- Catalysts activity and deactivation in liquid media
- Separation and purification of feedstocks
Electrochemistry and corrosion
- Energy storage
Geochemical and environmental issues
- Sequestration, transport and reactivity in soils and geomaterials
- Weathering phenomena
- Water and effluent purification
- Surfactant and polymer adsorption, lubricant
- Enhanced oil recovery and waterflooding
A maximum of 2 pages in English either in word or pdf format.
Please use this abstract template on which you will
- mention the type of contribution you would prefer (Oral or Poster)*
- indicate if you intend to submit a full paper before March 2018 for publication in the conference proceedings of OGST-Journal
- choose up to 2 preferred topics from the list above*
- indicate up to 5 keywords
(*) The final decision belongs to the Scientific Committee
Notification of acceptance
Authors will be informed whether their abstract have been accepted or rejected by end of December 2017.
OGST-Journal is a bi-monthly journal indexed in the major international bibliographical databases. During the last 3 years OGST impact factor has been greater than 1.1.